OMHS ATHLETICS PHILOSOPHY
In accordance with the Colorado State High School Activities By-laws, participation in interscholastic activities as a part of a school’s educational program is a privilege and not a right. Students wishing to participate are required to meet standards of personal behavior and academic performance, which are related to school purposes.
STAY THE COURSE
Athletics play an important part in the life of Olathe Middle High School students. Young people learn a great deal from participation in interscholastic athletics. Lessons in sportsmanship, teamwork, competition, and how to win and lose gracefully are an integral part of each team in our athletic program. In addition, lessons on follow through, commitment, leadership, and even adversity will strengthen the character of dedicated athletes. Athletics also play an important part in helping the individual student develop a healthy self-concept as well as a healthy body. Athletic competition adds to our school spirit and helps all students and spectators, as well as participants, develop pride in our community.
IMPORTANT FORMS and Instructions for all athletes
Returning High School Student Athletes – please sign into your existing Planeths account.
Attention: 9TH Grade Athletes and new to OHS Athletes:
- Go to Planeths.com to create your online registration account.
- Once logged in you will be prompted to link the parent and the student account.
- Click on the Athletic Forms button to complete & sign each digital form.
- Select the sports you plan to participate in, in the Sports Interest section.
- An accepted forms notification will be sent to your email once we have had a chance to review each athlete and approve.
Olathe High School Athletics
Olathe Middle School Athletics