- Beginning August 2016, every full-time MHS student will be allowed to check out an iPad after paying the $30 Technology Fee.
- Tech Fees can be paid during registration or online through the Infinite Campus parent portal. See Mrs. Judy Wallace ([email protected]) in the Finance Office, if you have questions or you may reach her at 970-249-6636 x4302.
- Every family must also complete the checkout contract. If you prefer a paper copy of the document, you may download it here.
- A Spanish version of the iPad contract is here.
- Just like a textbook or a calculator, every student is responsible for his/her own iPad. If a student loses or damages their device, he/she will need to pay for repairs or replacement.
- In May, each student will return his/her iPad and their cord and charger for the summer. Late iPads will be assessed a $30 fee.
Apps: Students will receive their apps through the student app.
Lost or Missing iPads:
Geek Squad can also ping your iPad if it is lost; this feature only works if your iPad has location services turned on and is charged. If you misplace your iPad at school, please see the Geek Squad right away.
iPad Air Generation 7 Charges/Fees
|Technology Use Fee||$30 per MHS Student; $90 max for families with 3 or more Montrose High School students.|
|iPad Replacement Cost||$300 for lost, stolen, broken, or water-damaged iPads|
|Repair Breakdown||MHS will assist with the cost of iPad repairs by sharing a portion of the cost with the student.|
1st repair: student only pays 50% of glass/screen repair.
2nd repair: student pays 75% of the glass/screen repair.
3rd repair: student pays 100% of the glass/screen repair.
Unfortunately, the LCDs are very expensive and we cannot give a discount on LCDs.
|Screen Damage||Sreen damage such as distressed screens, pixel damage, LCD damage, etc, will be based on parts and repair costs.|
|Cord Replacement||$12.00* (Apple Certified Cord, from Apple)|
|Charger Replacement||$18.00 (Apple Certified Charger, from Apple)|
*These prices are subject to change based on availability and pricing of Apple Certified products.