Student meal eligibilities expire at the beginning of each school year. Apply after August 1st every year!
As a result of recent legislation, school meals are free for all students and your child can receive one free breakfast and one free lunch per day. However, just like in previous school years, families should continue to provide their household income information to the school district. While meals will be provided for free to all MCSD students, it's important for our district to continue gathering family information to receive full access to federal funding.
- Funds will go directly to schools to help cover the cost of meals and will also support after school programs and other nutritional programs for students.
- Plus, families who qualify may receive discounted school fees, class materials, bus passes, utilities support, home internet assistance, and more.
Parents are encouraged to apply for meal benefits online using parent portal. www.mcsd.org
Log into Parent Portal*
- Click this link (or find Parent Portal under Parent Resources).Click Campus Parent
- enter username and passwordMore
- find on the left side of the screenMeal Benefits
- you will be directed to "click here to start the application process"
Follow the instructions provided
*contact your school secretary if you need parent portal set upPaper applications are available at your student's school.
Click below to download/print an application to complete then return the application to your child's school:
Call Carri Thompson at 970-252-7918
for additional information